- Fast flap brackets are made from stainless steel, heat tempered to spring steel.
- A screwdriver (minimum length of 10″) pries the Fast Flaps bar apart, allowing you to insert the mud flap into the gap.
- One Fast Flap kit includes everything you need to mount two mud flaps(not included).
- Fast Flap Part Number Part #10001563 (Legacy Part #101227)
- Allows – Mud Flaps to release free from bracket without causing damage to flaps, hanger bracket or fender
- Full assembly – no additional brackets required – Mud Flaps Sold Separately
- Durable – All stainless steel, heat tempered to spring steel
- Secure – Mud flap fastened in with spring steel clamping force
- Save Money – No damage, no shop labor, no down time or DOT fines
- Industry Applications – For both on-road and off-road trucking including: dump trucks, cement mixers, asphalt, block, logging, roll-off and garbage trucks. Also great for freight haulers that often experience mud flap damage.
- Proven Product! – Thousands in use on Owner Operators, Fleets, Municipalities and D.O.T. equipment throughout U.S. & Canada
- Standard – 7” on center bolt pattern
Mounting Bracket Part #10001460 (Legacy Part # 102406) – contains: 1 each – Driver/Passenger Side Mounting Arms – Hardware kit to install to your frame