Why do I have to pay a core charge?
Many products such as turbos, injectors, injection pumps, high pressure oil pumps, water pumps and some EGR coolers have a core charge that is associated with the new replacement part. You must return the old part to receive a refund on the core charge. All cores must be like for like and include all parts and pieces that were received on your new replacement product. Cores must be “as removed from engine”. Cores damaged from fire are not acceptable, also cores damaged from improper removal may not be acceptable.
Core Return Label
The core return label is an option offered by All Pro Diesel to customers that buy products that have a core charge. For a small fee All Pro will send you a core return tag either to your email or right to your mail box. This will save you money on the return shipping and will make sure your cores are returned correctly. The label will be insured to protect your core. This will make it a complete hassle free process. Only available for the 48 contiguous states. If you have any questions - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upfront Core Charge
Upfront Core Charge will be charged on all remanufactured products. Once the core is returned you will promptly receive a credit to your account on all acceptable cores (see below), usually within 24 hours of receipt of core.
Return Cores in Advance
Customer returns cores in advance to avoid core charge. Order will ship immediately once cores are received.
Core Physical Condition Requirements
All cores must be in re-buildable condition to receive a full refund of the core charge. There are some conditions that you will not receive full credit, see conditions below. On these conditions it is up to the manufacture on the amount of credit issued.
- Fire Damage
- Water Damage
- Missing parts and/or pieces
- Core Charge Timeline
If the core is returned after 90 days, 50% of the core will be refunded. After 6 months cores will be accepted at All Pro's discretion.
Core Return Procedure
- Please keep all original packaging of your new item to be used for the core return.
- Drain all fluids: oil, fuel, etc. out of the core before it is returned.
- Place any plastic plugs or caps received on the new item back onto the core.
- To insure UPS, Fed Ex, or USPS will not reject the package due to fuel or oil leakage, please put inside and wrap in plastic garbage bag.
- Place core inside the box.
- If there was core return paperwork inside the box, please complete the form and send back with the core.
- All Pro provides a label for all products that contain a core charge. This is usually sent to the billing address provided within 2-4 business days via US Postal Service.
*If for any reason, you decide to return the part, DO NOT use the Core return label provided because it will be processed as a core.
*Since you are responsible for shipping the core back to All Pro, please provide a tracking number to info@allprodieselservices. Without a confirmed tracking number, we cannot guarantee your core refund.